A couple of weeks ago I got a nice message from a follower. They asked if I would be open to answering a bunch of questions…honestly. After seeing they weren’t too terribly personal or embarrassing, I agreed. So, here you go:
- Were you named after anyone?
Not that I am aware of
- What is your favorite lunch meat?
- Do you have kids?
Just one – a six year old boy
- If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Probably not…I know, rough
- Do you use sarcasm a lot?
All the time
- Do you still have your tonsils?
- Would you skydive?
I have, and I would again
- What is your favorite cereal?
Fruity Pebbles all the way
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
- What is your favorite ice cream?
Good ol’ vanilla
- What is the first thing you notice about people?
The safe answer is the eyes, but I am a guy, so…
- What is the least favorite thing about you?
- What was the last thing you ate?
Cheeseburger and fries. I’m sure that will help my weight.
- What are you listening to right now?
- Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Mountain hideaway every time
- Favorite sport to watch?
NFL on tv, baseball in person
- Eye color?
- Do you wear contacts?
- Favorite food?
- Last movie you watched?
- What color shirt are you wearing?
- Summer or winter?
Tough one. My favorite activities happen in summer, but winter is still my favorite
- Favorite dessert?
Ice cream with cool whip
- Strength training or cardio?
- What book are you reading now?
- Any tattoos?
- Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Aerosmith…then the Beatles
- Do you have a special talent?
Sarcasm…and the ability for people to not know for sure if I am joking or not
- Where were you born?
- Where do you live now?
- What color is your house?
A black lab/dalmatian mix about to be 16 and a Russian Blue cat who is 14
- Do you take shampoo from the hotel?
No, I bring my own to the hotel
- Biggest pet peeve?
I have a billion, but the first one that popped in my head was when someone starts a sentence with, “You know”
- Do you count your steps when you walk?
Ok, that’s weird, but sometimes I try to guess how many steps it will take me to get someplace.
- Have you ever peed in the woods?
- What about pooped in the woods?
- Do you ever dance when there is no music playing?
Only to make my son laugh…or look at me like I am crazy.
- Do you still watch cartoons?
Just with my son
- What do you drink with dinner?
Usually a diet coke or diet pepsi
- Favorite food?
Still a cheeseburger
- Were you ever a boy scout?
- Favorite type of sandwich?
If I consider a cheeseburger a sandwich, then yes. Otherwise a steak sandwich
- Legos or Lincoln Logs?
Lincoln logs. I love how they smell, and I don’t love when I step on the lego.
- Have you used a gun?
- Favorite fruit pie?
- What do you wear to bed?
- Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
- Can you curl your tongue?
- Who would you like to see in concert?
- Have you ever won a contest?
Yes, I once won an all-expense paid trip to Jamaica.
- Black or green olives?
- How long have you been married?
I better get this one right. It will be 13 years this month.
- If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be?
Jesus. How cool would it be to see the man in person and find out how true the stories are.
- What does your last text message say?
“I don’t know what you are trying to say.” Seriously
- Who is your celebrity crush?
Probably Reece Witherspoon
- Do you have a collection of anything?
Hall of Fame autographed baseballs
- What’s your biggest “what if?”
Either enlisting in the Army, or having not re-enlisted.
- Do you have a nickname?
- What is your astrological sign?
- What’s a song that always makes you happy?
“Smile” by Uncle Kracker. I made a video of my son’s pictures to that song a few years ago.
- What super power do you want?
Super tough question. I am afraid of what I would do if I were invisible. Flying would be awesome, but so would being able to close my eyes and go anywhere I wanted.
- You can re-live any point of time in your life, but only for 30 minutes. What would you choose?
I would go back to when my grandmother was alive. I would bring a video camera with me and try to get as much of those 30 minutes of her telling family history as I could.
- Can you drive a stick shift?
- Does anyone hate you?
I hope not. No one that I know.
- Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Right now? No. Maybe while reading this.
- Most important thing you’ve ever done?
Became a father.
- Boxers or briefs?
70. Flying or driving?
Driving. I could drive forever.